Thursday, November 20, 2014

This week was really hard, I´m not going to lie. We tried everything we possibly could to get our investigators to go to church on Sunday and only one person showed up. We also went to the baptismal service of the Elders with whom we share the chapel because they wanted my companion to sing...she has the voice of an angel, not lying. Sister Durham has an amazing talent for singing. Anyways, none of our investigators came to the baptism either! Ugh!

It´s okay though because everynight I just think ¨well at least there´s tomorrow¨ and we just get up and keep plowing on along. I´ve never realized just how much faith a mission would require. We were going to have transfers this week but there have been a few security problems here in Mexico recently. There has been a lot of crime in the state of Guerreo, mainly the cities of Igual and Chilpancingo (where I spent 8 months at the beginning of the mission) and the missionaries havent been allowed to leave their houses for a few days now. I´m sure everything will be fine, but I´m also sure that our mission president and his wife must be really worried and concerned so send them your prayers so that they know what to do with all of us, haha! I´ve been in Cuernavaca for awhile now though so I´m far away for those cities.

I can´t believe we´re halfway though October! I hope everyone is getting ready for Halloween, the best holiday ever!


Love you all!
Hermana Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment