Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So this week has definitely been an interesting one. We´re teaching this one man who wants to be baptized and we were teaching him the law of chastity but he told us of a few problems he had with it and we´ve actually been able to help him out! His faith is incredible and I´m so grateful I´ve been able to get to know him! I love serving. It is one of the hardest, if not the hardest thing I´ve ever done in my life, but I love the work.

My companion and I were playing basketball with a few of the other missionaries and this huge black elder slammed her to the ground! She fell like a bird without wings! It was a pretty bad fall but everyone just laughed about it after the fact.

I loved conference! It was amazing. I watched 3 or the 4 session in Spanish and I actually understood a decent amount. I loved President Monson´s talk. I definitely think the world would be a better place if everyone had a little more love for their neighbor and had more charity for everyone as well.

We had a zone conference this week with all the missionaries in the state of guerrero and it was super fun! There were a bunch of missionaries there and the President showed up a video of Elder Oaks talking to all the missionaries who would serve in Mexico and about the expectations the Lord had of the mission. It was a great meeting, I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment