Tuesday, August 12, 2014

This week we ran into a bunch of interesting people....apparently we contacted some witches..that was scary, but it´s all good because they didnt do anything to us, but there were asking us a bunch of really odd questions....

We also went to a graveyard to look for a family that was in our area file ....they live behind the graveyard but it was really interesting asking the people that worked there for this family...I´m pretty sure they thought we were crazy...but we eventually found this house in the back of the woods...but they werent home! We´ll have to go check it out again sometime, apparently the kids are awesome and they went to church once!

We went to this lesson and at the end sometimes we kneel down to pray with the family and the night before I told my companion that I actually really wanted to kneel down with them...and when we did it...a cockroach feel from the wall of the family´s house in the exact spot where my companion was sitting...haha! She definitely thanked me afterwards lol

We´ve actually contacted a bunch of people that really needed us this week...there have been a lot of deaths of family members and a lot of unfaithful people in the marriages in our area and we´ve been able to help and comfort a lot of these people and I´m so grateful I have the opportunity to be here and to help, even if it´s just a little that I can contribute.

This week was really hard because we still don´t know our area and we live outside or our area....everyday we have to take two buses to get to and from the area that we teach in...it´s a little frustrating, but I don´t let it bother me too much, it´s just the way things are right now.

Congrats on your marriage Brittany and Matt! You guys look great and I wish you the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment