Thursday, September 11, 2014

Serving a mission has changed my life. I love being able to testify of Christ to the people here. I love when the people that we contact want to learn more. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to be in Mexico for eighteen months of my life and serve others. Some days call for more faith, diligence and patience but I just focus myself on serving others, smiling and always saying hello to people whenever we pass by. I´ve decided that like salvation, happiness is also an individual choice that we all have to make. Everyday we just have to get up and say to ourselves...¨okay...today is going to be a great day and no matter what happens, no matter what I step in, no matter what the people say to me...I´m going to do it with a smile and give thanks to my Heavenly Father¨

No comments:

Post a Comment