Sunday, February 8, 2015


Today we went to Taxco and it was amazing. It`s such a beautiful town and it totally was worth it although I totally got dizzy on the way up...there are so many curves and bumps in the road. There is a huge statue of Christ and also a waterfall. My companion and I really enjoyed it and I can`t wait to eventually come back someday. I love Mexico, really the culture is beautiful and I`ve really been able to get close to the people here.

My companion and I get along great, we both are hard workers and we both get each others` humor and it really is amazing to see the miracles that Heavenly Father is giving us. I can`t wait to hug everyone when I get home, but I still have 16 weeks to work the hardest that I possibly can here in my area with my companion. Yesterday we went to church with 6 little kids and they LOVED it. They come from a family that`s on the humbler side and they don`t understand really well because none of them go to school, but something that they do understand is how to feel the Spirit. They really know that this gospel is real because they can feel it and feeling makes all the difference.

I love my family so much, I`ve been able to really appreciate them and understand the meaning of what a family really is just by being with so many different families here in Mexico. I can`t wait to eventually have my own family with my own little kids. The Lord really does provide when we let him guide us.

I`m working hard, I`m behaving, and I hope everyone else is doing the same! haha! Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment