Monday, March 30, 2015

Okay well...I have 6 weeks left and I`ve been sent to open a new area that is literally one area over from my last area!! haha! I`m with Hermana Cortez, she`s from San Diego and we`re gonna work super hard here in the area. I can`t wait to see the miracles that are waiting for us.

Oh and we had 3 baptizms!! Woohoo!!! Their names are Reina, Delia and Luis. It`s a family of 3 that just get baptized and confirmed last week and I`m so happy for them. They`ve been coming to church and going to the activities for over a year now and it was totally their time.

On Thursday night I went to be with the sisters from another area here in Iguala and they`re so nice. We got along great! Today about 3 hours ago we went to the bus station to pick up my new companion and I told her ¨sooo...have you ever opened an area before?¨ and she didn`t know that we`d be opening an area! haha! Isn`t that crazy!

The heat is still going strong. I saw Sister Durham from the last time on Thursday too! She`s going to be a sister training leader in Cuernavaca. She`ll be great!

I love you all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment