Monday, February 23, 2015

This week has been great; we`ve been trying our best to try and prepare Emmanuel and Carlos for their baptizms this week and Carlos has been a little difficult but that`s okay because the tough investigators are among the most faithful members afterwards.

This week I`ve been reading a lot about how each one of us has to prepare ourselves for our personal interview that we`ll have with the Savior. I`ve been able to learn a lt and really appreciate this time that I have to share the gospel witht he wonderful people here in Mexico. I`ll never regreat serving a mission.

Yesterday my mission president called and he told me that Tomas Pintor (one of the most awesome converts in Cuernavaca) spoke in Stake Conference!! That was such great news! He said that two angels had told him about a plan of salvation and happiness and that was just what he was looking for. WOW. I`m so grateful for these wonderful experiences that I`ve been able to have here in the mission.

Elder Clayton is going to be coming to the mission in March and our zone is in charge of the musical number....*cough* I say that Sister Durham should just do it because she definitely outsings any of us haha!

We only have like 2 months until general conference!! woohoo!!!

I love you all!!

Oh! Maria also got baptized on Saturday! She was an interesting case because she lives in our area but works in the area of the elders...so we all sort of shared her haha! She is amazing and is so dedicated because she wants to go to her daughter`s sealing in a year :) How awesome is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment